Sat, 06 Oct|
Ethiopia Adventure-8 Days Omo Valley Tour
Ethiopia is considered to be the’ mosaic of cultural diversity. The population of Ethiopia is estimated to be about 72 million and it is the home of more than 80 ethnic groups. Based on the language they speak, they can be divided into Semitic, Cushitic, Nilotic and Omotic stocks.
Time & Location
06 Oct 2018, 20:00 – 14 Oct 2018, 22:00
About the event
The Ethiopians, often called the ‘Habesha’ are generally sociable and friendly, not at all hostile to tourists. Ethiopians are proud of their culture and civilization, which pre-date those of Europe. They are known for their unforgettable hospitality and well-deserved cultures.
Day 1- City tour of Addis Ababa / 6 October, Saturday
Day 2 - Addis- Arba Minch 505 Km Asphalt road (Take 7-8 Hours) 7 October, Sunday
Day 3 - Addis –Konso-Jinka 275 Km Asphalt road (Take 5-6 Hours) 8 October, Monday
Day 4 - Jinka – Mursi – Jinka - Turmi 250 Km (120 Km + 88 Km rough road and 42 Asphalt road) Take 5-6 Hours / 9 October, Tuesday
Day 5 - Turmi – Karo – Turmi – Omorate – Turmi 300 Km (150 Km +5Km rough road and 145 Km Asphalt road) Take 5-6 Hours / 10 October, Wednesday
Day 6 - Turmi – Weyito – Erbore- Weyito - Arba Minch 390 Km (88 Km +100Km rough road and 202 Asphalt road) Take 6-7 Hours / 11 October, Thursday
Day 7- Arba Minch – Dorze – Hawassa 325Km (50 Km rough road and 275 Asphalt road). Take 5-6 Hours / 12 October, Friday
Day 8 - Hawassa – Addis 275 Km Asphalt road. Take 4-5 Hours / 13 October, Saturday
Email us on email@example.com for the full version of the itinerary.
Full price: £1295
- Accommodation in a twin room in Hotel or Lodge (single room supplement £150)
- Meals on full board basis.
- Transfer and city tour and Drive with Mini bus including fuel and driver allowance
- Drives with 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers or Nissan Patrol including Fuel and driver allowance South Omo Valley
- English speaking guide with adequate travel and safety experience.
- Local Guide and scouts as per the above program.
- All entrance fees, embarkation fees and Boat trip on Lake Chamo as per the program
- All government Tax.
- International Air Ticket, visas and insurance.
- Payable beverages and drinks,
- Tips and any other expense of personal nature.
- Porter fees at the airport
- Video camera and photography fees
- Any services that are not mentioned in the above Section.
Ethiopian Airlines, Outbound, Fri, 5 Oct 2018, 21:00, LHR London Heathrow, 06:35+1, ADD Addis Ababa, Arrives: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 Journey duration: 7h 35
Return Sun, 14 Oct 2018, 01:15, ADD Addis Ababa, 07:00, LHR London Heathrow, Arrives: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 Journey duration: 7h 45
*Please, do not book your flights before the trip is confirmed.
You can extend your trip with a trip to Seychelles or hiking trip in Ethiopia (Simien Mountains).
Once the deposit has been paid we will contact you with further details.£129.50