Trans-Siberian Adventure - Moscow, Siberia, Mongolia and Beijing!
Time & Location
About the event
When it comes to ticking off your 'Bucket list', they don't come any bigger, longer and more adventurous than this.
A journey for travellers who want to soak Eastern culture, swim in Baikal Lake, ride a horse in Mongolia and immerse themselves in a unique exeprience on one of the greatest railways in the world.
Video preview: https://vimeo.com/257454996
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION WITH PICTURES OF THE TRIP CLICK HERE
- Moscow-the biggest city in Europe with 15 mln people and 490 bridges! We will discover the city of Fyodor Dostoyevski and Anna Kournikova,try famous Russian blini, experience the Russian metro, see Museum of Cosmos, Lenin Mausoleum, Red Square, St Basil`s Cathedral...and much more!
- Trans-Siberian Railway- A JOURNEY through time and space. Journey on the most famous and the longest railway in the world via North Asia. See endless steppes, taiga and magical little cities of Siberia. Buy food directly from the local people on the railway streets stalls.
- Irkutsk-city founded in 1661 to protect people against Buryatia. From here it`s just a few steps to see the pearl of Siberia-Lake Baikal. See the small colourful houses with decorated shutters. It`s a cultural capital of East Siberia.
- Lake Baikal-the oldest and the deepest lake in the world. Second biggest lake in Asia, seventh in the world. It`s also one of the most beautiful ones. From 1996 it`s on the UNESCO list. In Olchon, you will experience Siberian shamanism and visit an authentic Russian sauna!
- Ulan Ude-city of Cossacks, main religion here is lamaism (similar to Tibetan Buddhism)-also famous for the biggest statue of Lenin's head in the world!
- Ulan Bator- the capital of Mongolia surrounded by four beautiful mountainous massifs. The coldest capital in the world. We will see 3 National Parks of Mongolia! Khngno Tarna, Husai and Gorchi Tereledz. You will sleep in a Mongolian yurt, try kumis and see places like Suche Batora square, Bogd Chaan Winter Palace, black market, Gandad monastery...and more!
- Beijing- we will visit Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City , one of the most beautiful palaces in the world. Many ancient Chinese constructions, including cities, palaces, residences, and tombs, are bilaterally symmetrical. We'll check check that out!
- The Great Wall of China-one of the greatest sights in the world biggest ancient architecture, build by Qin dynasty
Length: 18 days , 5th - 22th June
Price: Early Bird £1895 ( FOR ALL FULL PAYMENTS BEFORE 1ST OF MARCH). £1995 after 1st of March.
If it`s more convenient for you, we also accept bank transfers. Our bank details are:
Kat`s Adventures Limited
account number: 41764527
sort code: 40-09-25
Once the payment is made, please get in touch with us before you book your flights.
- 10 nights in 2-4 people rooms
- 1 night in a traditional Mongolian yurt
- 5 nights in Transsiberian train, PLATZKARTA, open compartments (we did our research and this is the safest way to travel, because all the passengers know each other and they see what other people are doing).
- All train tickets
- All private transfers from airports, hotels and train stations
- UAZ safari on in Olkhon Island (largest island on Lake Baikal)
- Entry to Saint Basil's Cathedral in Moscow
- Entry to Museum of Cosmos in Moscow
- Lake Baikal cruise
- National Parks entry fee
- Visit to traditional Russian sauna-Banya
- Horse riding in Mongolia
- Sightseeing in Forbidden City in Beijing
- Trip and entry to Great Wall of China
- Dedicated, experienced leader
- International Flights
- Chinese, Russian & Mongolian visas (approx £280).
- Any meals NOT included in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance. You are responsible for your OWN travel insurance
- Transport to and from Heathrow airport
- Any personal spending money
- Any tips
5th June-22th of June
TO BE POSTED
Please note that unless the trip is cancelled the payments are non-refundable as the costs need to be paid in advance. However, you may be able to sell your place to your friends or other group members.